Sunday 3 November 2013

Part IV- Fourth week - Almost there... :-)

Well, today Saturday November 2nd, pretty much a month since we started, I can say we are almost there. I have to recognize that I enjoyed the process. Seeing our new bathroom slowly being revitalized step by step was like a dream coming to life.

Needless to say I didn't enjoy looking for my clothes through different rooms in the house every morning or  to vacuum the floors every afternoon but " NO PAIN NO GAIN" is the motto here.

The fourth week was really exiting because all the aesthetic finishes became visible. Slavic finished the tiling , did part of the grouting , installed the tub with its corresponding faucets and finished painting the walls of the washroom.

The electrician came to connect some of the lights but he is not finished yet. The lights look amazing so far and I did try my bubling tub with an electrical extension, just looking at the bubles from the outside for now.

Today Eno came home to start the installation of the vanity and  also took the measurements for the countertop.  He ordered the glass panel and door for the shower too so, next week hopefully will be the final week for our bathroom renovation project. Yahooo!

 Once again I have to congratulate Slavic for his detailed oriented work and thank Eno very much for helping me design and direct the project and allow my so much dreamed washroom come to reality. Eno has shown that although we differ in styles and personalities, being mine more hectic and his a really Greek style: relaxed and calm he can get things done ( He looks as relaxed as somebody just watching at the Mediterranean Sea sometimes).

I have heard many times during the process :" Patricia you worry too much!" and may be I do.

 I also have to thank them both for their patience and willingness to share with me every detail of the process, step by step. Please see all the photos below:






















No comments:

Post a Comment