Just to recap I am going to list some materials that were used in the project in case somebody wants to imitate this great success:
1) Bathtub - Neptune Zen 3666 - Active Air
2) Faucets and Accessories - Riobel Zendo line
3) Floor tiles - Olympia Tile Regal Collection - colour : shell white matte - 12"x 12"
4) Wall tiles - Olympia Tile Archtech Collection - colour : Perlato - 12"x 24"
5) Accent tiles - Olympia Tile Archtech Collection- colour : Perlato - 1.00"x2.25"
6) Toilet - Toto Ultramax II
7) Sinks - Kholer - Ladena 18"x12"
8) Wall electrical fixtures - Modern Form LED -Royal Lighting
The following list of materials were provided by Parada Kitchens and Baths :
- Shower glass enclosure
- Countertop, bench and accents - Ceasar Stone Frosty Carrina
- Vanity and tub skirt
- Mirrors and medicine cabinet
- Electrical and plumbing supplies
Once again thank you Eno, Slavic and Mike for your excellent work and professionalism!
I also want to thank my son Fabian for brainstorming with me even before the project started and for providing his personal and professional support as an Architect.
And the most interesting part of this post are the before and after photos:
Bathroom before renovation:
Bathroom after renovation
And our bedroom was also painted and a new photographer's lamp added as an accent lighting.